Christmas Uncooked Cookies
Uncooked cookies recipes I love and cooked every Christmas, they simple and easy to make especially if you are in a hurry for a quick plate for a Christmas treat, my family loved them.
- 1 packet (400 grams 14 oz) crushed malt biscuits
- 125 grams (4 1/2 oz) butter melted
- 1 pkt fruit puffs
- 1/2 tin (200 grams 7 oz) sweetened condensed milk.
Put biscuits and fruit puffs in bowl.
Heat butter and condensed milk, be careful it burns easily.
Pour over biscuits.
Mix well then form into a log shape and roll in coconut.
Put into fridge to set and slice when cold.
Chocolate Fruit Balls
- 4 oz butter
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 3/4 cup mixed fruit 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 5 tablespoon powdered milk
- 1/2 cup coconut 1 cup flaked rice
- 1/4 cup raisins.
Melt butter with sugar, milk, flaked rice and cocoa.
Cook for 1 minute.
Remove from heat and add powdered milk, coconut, fruit and vanilla.
Roll into teaspoon lots and roll in coconut, leave to set.